Why Join Kids’ Space?
- We are a fun, supportive and welcoming team.
- We are strong believers in work life balance and provide flexibility in hours to suit your life.
- We encourage professional development and provide an annual allowance.
- We ensure plenty of opportunities to engage in clinical discussions amongst the team, provide internal in-services and regular supervision.
- For the right person, we can offer a great salary commensurate with experience.
See below for current vacancies or contact us with an Expression of Interest.
Allied Health Assistant
About the role:
The position is a casual role with flexible hours to fit around your schedule. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and has a natural ability to engage with children. The role will involve assisting clients to participate in OT programs (with specific instruction from our OTs).
This role would be perfect for you if you:
- Are an OT student OR have a Certificate in Allied Health Assistance
- You are a highly motivated to learn and continue developing your skills.
- You have a desire and natural ability to work with children and are confident in your ability to engage children in a fun way to promote participation in their OT program.
- Have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate clearly with team members, clients and families.
To apply, email your resume and a letter outlining why you would like this job and what makes you an excellent candidate to email@example.com.